In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1104
Online now 1055 Record: 7224 (2/22/2012)
The place to talk about the Texas Longhorns
The place for off topic discussion on Hookem
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
This post has been edited 3 times, most recently by jjloehr 14 months ago
I always appreciate your hard work on this. The real takeaway for me: Only 14 seniors, but 45 juniors and sophs. Those two classes are carrying the weight of the program right now. As they go, Texas goes.
You have A'shawn Robinson on here and not the WR/S we signed late.
Maybe some wishful thinking in other areas such as McCoy and Espinosa. Nice work for one fan's point of view though.
thanks for the good catch! Both corrected, along with several other minor issues. Hope you enjoy!
1) We obviously have as big a problem now on DL as we once had on OL. Interesting how when one disappears, the other appears! So much for Bo Davis killing it on the recruiting trail, at least as a position coach...
2) I think both our JUCO additions will become Orange starters by fall.
3) we have 20 players who were good enough to play in their freshmen year now playing as Jr's and Soph's.
4) For first time in years, we will NOT have a freshmen start this year, most likely.
5) It could be argued we have 25 guys who could make NFL teams now playing as Sr's, Jr's, and Soph's.
6) We have an emergency situation at TE, hidden by our glut of Jr TE's. We now need about 4 TE's in the '15 class. We'll have to go Juco for probably 2 TE's in '15. Probably a real mistake to move Blueitt, unless he can't catch.
7) We are in for 2 very good years, talent wise. Then our TE and DL recruiting problems will emerge...
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports