Mike Finger writes that Malcolm Brown is ready to put the lessons he leared in 2011 to the test this fall.
Every morning Hookem.com takes a look around the internet to bring you the best stories written about the Texas Longhorns.
- Older, wiser Brown ready to lead Texas RB trio (Houston Chronicle)
- Horns expect to play both quarterbacks in opener (Austin American-Statesman)
- Horns' No. 15 ranking feels just right (Austin American-Statesman)
- Big 12's top challenger to the SEC? Texas (ESPN)
- Vince Young has edge in No. 2 QB battle (CBSSports)
- Kevin Durant is going to spend this week talking acting (The Oklahoman)